Sunday, October 23, 2016
Thursday, October 20, 2016
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Monday, October 17, 2016
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Monday, October 10, 2016
Thursday, October 6, 2016
[LPJ Design] Monsters of NeoExodus: Dragons of the Mind for The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game is now available
Louis Porter Jr. Design, has released Monsters of NeoExodus: Dragons of the Mind for The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game at RPGNow.com and DriveThruRPG.com. Here is information on this product:
The world of Exodus is inhabited by marvelous creatures. Among the mightiest of these are dragons. Described herein are two new categories of dragon that can be found upon the world of Exodus: the crystalline psionic dragons and the strange and malevolent psychic dragons. Both types provide for dangerous new foes. The psionic dragons, while not evil, are often selfish and manipulative, using their powers toward their own ends, and they exhibit all the greed and pride typical of dragonkind. The psychic dragons range in temperament from simply greedy to openly hostile, and their weird powers and magics make them dangerous and unpredictable opponents.
Inside this sourcebook you will find you’ll need to enhance on adventures when using these unique NeoExodus Dragons in your game:
- Including the Introduction, Age Categories, Combat Additional Dragon Rules
- Four All new Dragons: Psionic Dragons - Bloodstone Dragon (CR 8, CR 12 and CR 17); Quartz Dragon (CR 8, CR 12 and CR 17); Aquamarine Dragon (CR 9, CR 13 and CR 18) and Opal Dragon (CR 10, CR 14 and CR 19)
- Four All new Dragons: Psychic Dragons - Brimstone Dragon (CR 7, CR 11 and CR 16); Quicksilver Dragon (CR 9, CR 13 and CR 18); Aqua Regia Dragon (CR 9, CR 13 and CR 18) and Vitriol Dragon (CR 8, CR 12 and CR 17)
- Two All New Dragon Lords:Prism, The Corundum Dragon (CR 25 and CR 30/MR 10) and Coterie, The Dread Cabal (CR 25 and CR 30/MR 10)
Monday, October 3, 2016
The World of Exodus needs heroes…
Exodus boasts a turbulent history—from the rise of the Kaga to the defeat of the First Ones and the events of the Twilight War, from the creation of the Imperial Alliance to the present crisis that threatens to tear the Alliance apart. Great heroes and terrible villains drove this march of time, though even in hindsight the two are not always easy to tell apart. Theirs were the titanic passions, the burning obsessions, and the base treacheries in which modern Exodus was forged and tempered. And once again, the world of Exodus needs heroes…
Inside this book you’ll find all you need to embark on adventures in the exciting setting of NeoExodus:
- The history of Exodus, from the reign of the First Ones to the Dominion–Protectorate Wars, from the Twilight War to the creation of the Imperial Alliance.
- Details on the nations of Exodus, including the powerful Caneus Empire, the magic-wielding Dominion, the mechanically minded Arman Protectorate, the unifying Imperial Alliance, and many more.
- Nine all-new races, usable as PCs or NPCs, including the cavians, psionic rat-men; the cyneans, arcane crystalline humanoids; the dalreans, plantlike humanoids; and the p’tan, feline creatures who can conjure black lightning.
- New base classes, archetypes, and prestige classes including the apothecary, high guard, Janissary, peacekeeper, and Protectorate artillerist.
- Over 90 new feats including Black Lightning Bolt, Cannibalize, Information Network, Plantsight, Spellbud, Terran Sorcery, and Wyrd Casting.
- Over 70 new spells including accelerate magic, blade drone, dead man’s gaze, lunar arsenal, rapid repair, and wall of silence.
- Over 60 new mundane and magical items including the alchemist’s bandolier, ball and chain, instant rope, scarab gauntlet, and telescoping staff.
- Nearly 20 new monsters and templates including the arcaneslime, draco, necryos, Protectorate golem, and razorfiend.
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Friday, September 23, 2016
Thursday, September 22, 2016
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Monday, September 19, 2016
Sunday, September 18, 2016
Danger comes Daily Pathfinder RPG fans! Infinite Dungeon: The Halls of the Eternal Moment coming November 1st!
Thursday, September 15, 2016
Wednesday, September 14, 2016
Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Thursday, September 8, 2016
Monday, September 5, 2016
Thursday, September 1, 2016
Wednesday, August 31, 2016
Friday, August 26, 2016
Undefeatable is the new supplement line for fans of The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game who are looking to add more interesting a different feats to their gaming sessions. Undefeatable 26 which focuses on Slayer has nearly 30 feats including Angel of Death, Elemental Slayer, Fluid Targeting, Master of My Enemy, Reactive Strategy and Shadow Camouflage that are perfect to be used in any game setting. This 5 page PDF is just the sort of thing needed for GMs to add depth to any great Pathfinder Roleplaying Game gaming session. Written by Robert J. Grady. Available at RPGNow!!!